ZuPreem Ferret Diet
ZuPreem Premium Diet Ferret Food is a highly digestible daily diet that uses premium protein for a taste ferrets love. It’s formulated to be a primary food source that provides all the nutrition your pet ferret needs for a healthy life. Ferrets have a unique digestive system that requires the right ratio of protein and animal fat to support their active lifestyles. ZuPreem Premium Diet Ferret Food ensures proper nutrition by combining real chicken and eggs for nutritious food that delivers 40% protein and 20% fat. This wholesome food contains all the important nutrients your ferret needs and no corn to promote optimal digestive health.Key Benefits
- A highly digestible daily diet that uses premium protein for a taste ferrets love including real chicken and egg protein
- Contains the right ratio of protein and animal fat to support their active lifestyles, delivering 40% protein and 20% fat
- Corn-free highly palatable delicious and nutritious food your furry friend will love to munch on
- Wholesome food contains natural probiotics and all the important nutrients your ferret needs, promoting optimal digestive health
- Made right here in the USA!
Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Potato Protein, Chicken, Dried Egg Product, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseeds, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, Dl-Methionine, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Reuteri Fermentation Product, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.
Formulated to be your ferret’s primary food. Feed free choice and limit the number of other foods and treats to 10% of your ferret’s diet. Remove old food and replenish with new food daily. Always provide clean, freshwater.
Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reclose after each use.