Harrison's Adult Lifetime Mash
- An Adult Lifetime formula may be offered after a bird has completed a dietary program of a High Potency formula for a period of 6 months.
- For birds with certain dietary sensitivities.
- This formula does not contain the following items:
- This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds including canaries, budgies (parakeets), cockatiels, doves, lovebirds, conures, parrotlets, pigeons and other small birds.
- Storage: Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives. Once opened, a bag of Harrison's should be used up within 6 weeks. Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness. Note "use before" dating printing on bag
*Hulled Gray Millet, *Toasted Buckwheat, *Toasted Soybeans, *Sesame Seeds, *Chia, *Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Monocalcium Phosphate, *Sea Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Salt, *Anise Seed, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 17%, crude fat (min.) 6.5%, crude fiber (max) 8%, moisture (max.) 10%