Multi-vitamin mix for better fertility and vitality
Oropharma Ferti-Vit is a well-balanced blend of vitamins, amino acids, and trace elements, enriched with vitamin E. To be used during preparation for the breeding season, for the song of canaries and finches and in cases of laying and fertility disorders or in cases of death in the egg. Ferti-Vit promotes sexual drive and fertility. During the breeding season, a bird needs an optimal blend of vitamins, amino acids, and trace elements. The essential vitamin E, also called the fertility vitamin, is a strong antioxidant. The combination of the components in Ferti-Vit is not only optimal for breeding but also increases the resistance to disease and helps protect the heart and muscular tissue.
- For the breeding season and in cases of laying- or fertility disorders
- Promotes sexual drive and fertility
- Increases the resistance against infections
vitamin A 2750000 IU, vitamin D3 200000 IU, vitamin E 46000 mg, vitamin K3 600 mg, vitamin B1 800 mg, vitamin B2 3200 mg, calcium D-pantothenate 2200 mg, vitamin B6 1200 mg, vitamin B12 5 mg, vitamin C 12000 mg, niacin 16000 mg, folic acid 300 mg, biotin 30 mg, 3.2.3. L-lysine 18250 mg, 3c301 DL-methionine 27300 mg, E1 (iron) 2260 mg, E4 (copper) 450 mg, E5 (manganese) 4500 mg, 3b605 (zinc) 4000 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 90 mg, 3b8.11 (selenium) 18 mg
1 even measuring spoon (= 1 g) Ferti-Vit per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g ORLUX softbill food/egg food.
1. During the preparation for the breeding season (3 to 4 weeks) until the first egg has been laid: administer daily.
2. For finches and other competition birds: three times a week during the contest season.
Store in a cool and dry place.