The Durvet 43834 Calcium Gluconate 23% Calf Milk Replacer is the ideal source of calcium to be used as an aid in the treatment of parturient paresis (milk fever) or other calcium deficiencies in cattle. This calf supplement is terminally sterilized to provide a greater degree of sterilization. The livestock milk replacer is made in the USA.
- Calf milk replacer is ideal for cattle as a source of calcium
- Terminally sterilized to provide a greater degree of sterilization
- Administer intravenously or intraperitoneally; Solution should be warmed to body temperature and administered slowly; Use entire contents when first opened; If there is no apparent improvement in the animal's condition within 24 hours, consult a veterinarian
- Product is sterile in an unopened container; contains no preservative; should be handled under aseptic conditions
- Livestock milk replacer comes in a 500 mL bottle
- Aids in the treatment of milk fever and other calcium deficiencies
- Calf supplement made in the USA